Do you know all the hot spots in Amsterdam? Are you energetic, enthusiastic and do you love to meet new people? Then this is the job you are looking for! We are looking for colleagues who are involved, flexible and have excellent communication skills. Are you accurate, a problem-solver, that likes to provide an incredible customer experience, and also has a good sense of humor? Look no further!
BnBBeheerder is a young, dynamic and fast growing company where you get lots of opportunities for your personal growth. We provide Airbnb holiday rental services for private owners in and around Amsterdam, in order for them to have a carefree holiday. In addition, we ensure that our guests have an awesome stay in Amsterdam.
We like a fair and transparent form of communication.
- Welcoming guests and giving them a tour of the property.
- Answering queries from guests about the property, the neighborhood, or any tourist activities.
- Communication with the guests will mostly be in English, both spoken and in writing.
- Cleaning and preparing the property for the guests.
- Checking the property for any damage and to see if guests left the house in good condition.
- Making suggestions to improve our services.
What we expect from you?
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You are flexible. Guests often come later (or earlier) than the agreed time because planes and trains are often delayed.
- You are a team player (but also do not mind to work alone). You will be the first to help a colleague out..
- You are enthusiastic and have excellent communication skills. You love to meet new people from all over the world. You love to tell them everything there is to know about Amsterdam and its hotspots.
- You are a problem-solver and customer-oriented. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty. You do not panic when a key breaks off inside the lock. You love solving problems!
- You work accurately and have an eye for detail. Stains on the carpet? As that the best you can throw at me!
- You are available for a minimum of 2 hours a week and do not mind working weekends.
- You are open to register yourself as a freelancer.
- You have your own means of transportation (bike, scooter, etc.)
- You own a smartphone with internet connection.
What we have to offer?
- A pleasant working atmosphere and friendly colleagues!
- The possibility to manage your own time schedule.
- Many responsibilities and room for personal growth.
- Competitive pay.
If the job description sounds like you, then please send us an e-mail to: email@example.com.